Come along with me


Hello my friend, how are you?
Where are you going or what do you do?
Is it your creed to walk alone?
Are you assertive to be alone?
Is it so tricky to sort out?
Or is it easy to deal with crowd?
They left you without any doubt,
But sorry my friend, I am not a crowd.
I am a human with a great desire
Who wants to burn a little fire,
A little fire in your rainy soul
To believe it's possible to reach the goal.
Let's conjure up all the beauties of life.
Isn't it graceful? – We are alive.
We have opulence – belief, faith and life,
Isn't it impeccable to live this life?
Where we can modestly make a remedy
For pain and feel us happy.
So let's make others walk with us

And paint the future with bright lights.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Կյանքը՝ մի ակնթարթ

Ժպտացող Աստղեր

Կյանքը ցուցափեղկում