Who You are


What you are to do is to do nothing. To take a breath and relax!  Why are we so pressured? People just think about their posture, they have to be assertive and strong personalities.
But just grant yourself to shrink from being a soldier! Do not endeavour to appear as the most powerful person. Why it is a creed? Why we can't be heartily frank. If we are puzzled it's not a shame to hide it, it's not a paradox to be a human being.


I don't know are we on the same wavelength, but just rehearse remain yourself in every situation. It's not bad to go up and to reach for the highest top but stay the same. Believe it is not impediment. You put on someone else's mask to sidetrack everybody, even them who know you better than you – yourself. I see all the indications, premises of changing but can't we get a rapport?
Let's burst into the ocean of memories. Forget about pace, posture, creed, oppression. Just repeat unceasingly ''I am - who I am! And there is no matter where… I am the same’'. Believe sometimes you need to prove that you are the one whom I've known!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Կյանքը՝ մի ակնթարթ

Ժպտացող Աստղեր

Կյանքը ցուցափեղկում