I am happy if you are happy


With an immense worry, I want to ask, whether you are happy or not.
            Hey, Friend, do not bestir to find an answer, happiness isn't an answer to find it's a mien, which you can't hide. You may think it is an incongruous or an inopportunely question, it can torment you because you won't say ''Yes'' immediately or won't like me to ask something like that.
            In this case my heart could kill me for asking that question, but what to do? What I really wish for you is to be happy, to not ferment during listening about happiness, about gayety. Frankly speaking I prefer your abruptly laughter as an answer, nothing more. I would understand that my question was in vain. Believe I will smile amiably, because I am happy if you are happy, if you’ve already crossed some of lamentable roads of your life and still believe in existence of real happiness, if you agree with statement that all magic in life will be given to you for the shivers life has given to you.


            With a great precision I want to assure the Earth is the white dot in the dark Universe, life is the Earth, pain is the Universe, we need to believe in a dazzlement of the Earth, because sometimes smallest things are the biggest ones. Happiness is inside of our dark body, it is in our bright soul. For being happy look inside your soul, road from the darkness to the light.
           I'm happy because I've gone through the worst moments life has given. You can do that too maybe you've already done it, I' m extra - happy, because I am happy if you are happy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Կյանքը՝ մի ակնթարթ

Ժպտացող Աստղեր

Կյանքը ցուցափեղկում