New Tomorrow

            22:32 When your dreams collide with your opportunities, when the darkness is stronger than the sun, when the dreams are more real than life, when today is shorter than tomorrow, when sitting is preferable than walking or running. You try to fly so high and kiss the luck which makes your life more important. But your trial is incomplete, maybe you aren't tall enough to reach to the luck and everything you've done before isn't all you can or you need to do. Of course it's a little late to change this day. So what to do?


22:44 Yes… create a new tomorrow without looking back. Our dreams and opportunities will meet again, but now that powerful darkness will be disappeared in the shines of the sun. You'll create a real life, real moments of victory, real life-more beautiful and delightful than dreams. You'll have long tomorrows for creating visible opportunities and goals to reach to.
Tomorrow... When you are running through time, the thing you were looking for is waiting for you, because you're worth. Mm, your height is the same, isn't it? Yes, my friend, but you've made a big step, the step that made you nearer to that old and lovely luck. Today I didn't kiss you, my torturer, luck. I'll do it tomorrow, when the steps will bring me to you.
I'm not a person who easily sits and dreams, I'm a warrior who dreams and does everything for dreams to come true. I won't give up…I'll do it for you, for me, for all of us. God knows what I did and what I'm going to do. I'm the same today… I'll be the same tomorrow. The main difference is I won't wait I'll do everything quicker, my sun will shine brighter, my dreams will become reality. I believe, I hope and I'll work it out!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Կյանքը՝ մի ակնթարթ

Ժպտացող Աստղեր

Կյանքը ցուցափեղկում