The World We Live in



         What name should be given to the world we live in? We have always stated that everything in the world has 2 sides but let us not forget that there is always the other side of the coin. Sometimes our convictions are not obvious, as somewhere in the world, there will always be something missing. The world we live in is full of questions; some of them have no answers. I come to this conclusion every day.
Some people do not want to live in this world anymore and give up; some people are not willing to face the opportunity of choice. The world I live in is full of billion people; billions of people with various destinies. We always follow our paths meeting some of these people, we meet many of them once, and we memorize just a single glance which in some cases reveals the hardships they go through. The others live with beliefs and perhaps that is the reason we see how bright their eyes are; eyes which are unique windows to the world they live in.


Living in this world, I came across some questions I had not found an answer; ''Why does this or that very person face the cruelty of the world?'', ''What if there were no obstacles and misfortunes?''. I really doubt - if we had answers, would life be the way it is. I am sure it won't. Everytime we are given an exam from life, the thing is we can't postpone anything, whether we win it, whether we lose. The questions above are some of our exam questions, unfortunately there is no multiple choice. That is why many of us fail, most of the people do.
The world I live in is full of these people, the people who always make me think of the world, they make me work, make me do anything possible to have and meet those bright eyes, I do my best to gain the place in the world which will help me to have the opportunity to make the world a better place, a place where you and I will meet less people with worried faces, where our expectations will be met, where people do not lose their faith, where they fail but rise again, so they never give up. Though life is the final decision maker, I do want to make people have desire to live in this world and to face it the way it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Կյանքը՝ մի ակնթարթ

Ժպտացող Աստղեր

Կյանքը ցուցափեղկում